Vanessa Pike-Russell
Really lives up to its name!
Now that it is winter and I have a cold I crave soups. My favourite soups include Laksa,  Tom Yum and Combination short soup. All of which are available at the Delicious Noodle House in George Street, Warilla.
I have tried six of their dishes now and each one was very delicious and great value for money.

Apologies for the low quality
image from my mobile phone.
Bowl below shows 1/3rd of
the container purchased.

 An image from their menu



Tom Yum Soup $10.50
Thin rice noodles, prawns, combo seafood, vegetables, Thai hot chilli


Tweet This
0 Responses

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a speedier response please email me at vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com

Google Map


View Illawarra Food Reviews in a larger map

Upcoming events


Declare your love of Illawarra Food