Vanessa Pike-Russell
Illawarra Gluten-Free is a directory of Gluten free products,
stores and online shopping catering to people from the Illawarra.

I started Illawarra Gluten-Free after realising that all the research I was doing on living a gluten free lifestyle and finding locally sourced food and restaurants would be best shared with others in the same plight.

In the past few years I had noticed a significant cause and effect between foods eaten and symptoms labeled as IBS which have now almost disappeared once I cut wheat and gluten out of my diet.  You can read my story about discovering my wheat sensitivity here.

I have provided an index of directories: books, flours, product outlets, recipes etc to get you started.
Tweet This
0 Responses

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a speedier response please email me at vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com

Google Map


View Illawarra Food Reviews in a larger map

Upcoming events


Declare your love of Illawarra Food