Vanessa Pike-Russell
Made at home from Master Tean's curry mix with Spinach (Silverbeet), broccoli Bok choy, rehydrated Chinese mushrooms and seaweed, ikan bilis and celery. Vanessa Pike-Russell Photography


Made from Master Tean's curry mix that I won from a competition hosted by A Table For Two.




Other ingredients include Spinach (Silverbeet), Chinese mushrooms, marinated mussells and broccoli


p.s. I LOVE this new lens. A Sigma 28-70mm f2.8 lens I am buying off Rowen that makes food photography so much easier than my nifty fifty (Pentax SMCP-FA 50mm f/1.4 Lens ) lens that I usually use for food photography. 


More Illawarra Food and Restaurant Reviews at
http://illawarrafoodreviews.blogspot.com

Photography by Vanessa Pike-Russell
http://www.vanessapikerussell.com.au Tweet This
0 Responses

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a speedier response please email me at vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com

Google Map


View Illawarra Food Reviews in a larger map

Upcoming events


Declare your love of Illawarra Food