Vanessa Pike-Russell

What a feast! Tonight I had Chicken Schnitzel with mushrooms and a creamy sauce. A glass of wine accompanied the meal at $13 price tag.

The view from the window of Emeralds was stunning, overlooking Warilla Beach

What a view! Tonight I dined at Emeralds restaurant at Warilla Bowling club.

After dinner I attended the Kiama/Shellharbour Camera Club held at the Sapphire Conference room. Tonight's club meeting was a nature competition and the quality of entries were astounding! I was happy to meet up with some great local flickr people. A wonderful night!

Tweet This
0 Responses

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a speedier response please email me at vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com

Google Map


View Illawarra Food Reviews in a larger map

Upcoming events


Declare your love of Illawarra Food