Vanessa Pike-Russell
I was contacted by Josh from Menulog, who asked if I would be interested in a voucher to purchase some takeaway through Menulog. Menulog is a site where you can order your take-away and food delivery online. I would receive a coupon in return for a review. As you can guess I jumped at the chance.

I loaded up the Menulog home page and search for Shellharbour


Tang's Chinese is listed. Yay! We have eaten there many times over the years. 


I click Tang's Chinese and it loads up their menu and ordering page.


I scroll down and select Sizzling Seafood Combination. A window pops up telling me that I am ordering outside of the restaurant's operating hours. 


I am then prompted to choose a Date and Time and click continue. I then click Combination Short Soup from the Soup section of the menu.  Always a favourite.  I then click 'Place Your Order'


Next page is where you put in your address and payment options. 

After that the order goes through and you wait for it to be delivered. Easy! I can't wait. 


Would you like to use MenuLog? Check back soon and I will be giving away a voucher courtesy of Josh from MenuLog. Then you can enjoy ordering Take-Away and Home Delivery online.
Tweet This
0 Responses

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a speedier response please email me at vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com

Google Map


View Illawarra Food Reviews in a larger map

Upcoming events


Declare your love of Illawarra Food