Vanessa Pike-Russell
After watching How To Train A Dragon 3D movie (which was fantastic!) at Shellharbour Cinemas we went off in search of some good coffee. I suggested Coffee Guru at Shellharbour Square ( also known as Stocklands Shellharbour) after a short drive from the cinemas. My sister Renee was once a barista there and  I could heartily recommend it for great coffee, iced coffee and chai lattes.

We entered the store as a party of 10 which included seven adults and two children. Five of the adults moved to the comfy lounges and I moved the three children (Siobhan, Adrian & Friend) to some tables and chairs nearby. I ordered a Moccacino and loved it.  The cappuccinos, chai latte, soy latte and iced chocolates went down well with my party although there was the general consensus that they could have been hotter.

Tweet This
0 Responses

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a speedier response please email me at vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com

Google Map


View Illawarra Food Reviews in a larger map

Upcoming events


Declare your love of Illawarra Food