Vanessa Pike-Russell
I first stumbled upon The Chocolate Shoppe in 2008 when it was located in Shellharbour Village. I instantly fell in love with the charming shop which sells a wide range of chocolates as well as hot beverages.

On my birthday my Mother gave me some money to purchase some chocolates as a present. I talked with the owners and took many photos of the chocolates before selecting ten to purchase and  take home.

My Chocolate Shoppe, Shellharbour Village NSW 2528 Australia by you.

"Chocoholics unite! My Chocolate Shoppe is the place to go. You simply won't be able to resist their selection of handmade chocolates. Relax at the Chocolate Cafe and enjoy a hot chocolate made from Belgian chocolate." (Illawarra Food Reviews, 2009)
 I love the many varieities sampled and enjoyed the quirky shapes such as red lips, penguins, pyramids, cupcakes and more.

My Chocolate Shoppe, Shellharbour Village by you.

2009 range of chocolates



My Chocolate Shoppe, Shellharbour Village NSW 2528 Australia by you.

And some photos from The Chocolate Shoppe's Facebook page


The owner of My Chocolate Shoppe Tricia Dwyer in front of the store back in 2009

My Chocolate Shoppe, Shellharbour Village NSW 2528 Australia by you.

My Chocolate Shoppe
Formerly in Shellharbour Village, new address is:

Shop 13/ 106 Terralong St
Kiama NSW 2533(02) 4232 4225
mychocolateshoppe@hotmail.com
Tweet This
0 Responses

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a speedier response please email me at vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com

Google Map


View Illawarra Food Reviews in a larger map

Upcoming events


Declare your love of Illawarra Food