Vanessa Pike-Russell
Filed under: Cooking Classes

Another site I came across in my search for new Cookery Classes held in the Illawarra
(Wollongong, Shellharbour and Kiama Cities) is a Vegetarian Cooking Class by I Feel Good.


I Feel Good is dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism and raising animals for human consumption through online cooking classes, live cooking demonstrations, cookbooks, keynote speaches, articles and podcasts.  I Feel Good gives people the tools and resources they need to minimise disease, optimize their health, reduce global warming and create new habits that lead to a more compassionate, healthy, kind and loving lifestyle.


I Feel Good Pty Ltd
ABN: 43 767 652 948

PO Box 10
Gerringong NSW 2534
Australia

Email: info@ifeelgood.com.au
Tel: 0416 091 641
Fax: 02 4234 4719

http://www.ifeelgood.com.au/vegetariancookinclasses.html
Illawarra Food and Restaurant Reviews http://illawarrafoodreviews.blogspot.com
Tweet This
0 Responses

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a speedier response please email me at vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com

Google Map


View Illawarra Food Reviews in a larger map

Upcoming events


Declare your love of Illawarra Food